- Roasted garlic chicken, corn-on-cob, salad, pasta & coleslaw with homemade bread
- Beef casserole, mash, greens and Yorkshire puddings or dumplings
- Roast pork, apple sauce, potatoes, vegetables
- Homemade pizza, homemade coleslaw & wedges
- Sausages, mash, veg and onion gravy
- Homemade fish cakes, chips and peas/beans
Stuck to what I said I'd do on Sunday and turned the heating off again. To be honest I think it's been very mild today and I was actually very warm in the house and opened the door when ironing this afternoon.
Bought another Christmas present today for daughter No1 (won't say what in case she reads this) The item was on offer so thought I'd have one at the price. Need to find my wrapping paper in the loft so I can get wrapping. I like to wrap presents as soon as I buy them. It saves me from having to spend ages wrapping and getting bored with it.
Any xmas prep done at yours yet?