Sunday 27 March 2011

Menu Week 28/03/11


MONDAY - Roast chicken, jacket potatoes, homemade coleslaw, salad and homemade bread

TUESDAY - Spaghetti bolognese and homemade garlic bread

WEDNESDAY - Greek stifado & Greek potatoes

THURSDAY - Pork steaks, vegetables, mash, yorkshire puddings and apple sauce

FRIDAY - Mince & onion pie with potatoes and veg

SATURDAY - Chorizo Hash & fried egg

SUNDAY - Leftover chicken in a sauce, Roast potatoes, stuffing balls and vegetables


Well you will have noticed the lack of meals filled in on my menu plan. Not been very organised this week so will hopefully have the rest of my meals sorted tomorrow. I went shopping Saturday because the plasterer will be here Monday which is my normal shopping day. I normally menu plan on Sunday but was out a lot of the day at our granddaughter's 3rd birthday party so no menu plan got done. So, I'm sat here too tired to think about menu planning and just want to go to bed.

All restored back to normal now, menu plan completed.

Got a pan of "bottom of the fridge" soup made this afternoon. Made some rough puff pastry and used this to make a batch of cheese, onion & potato pasties for the girls lunches.






Two are in containers for lunch tomorrow and the rest are going in the freezer.

2 comments:

  1. Pasties look lush!!!

    My meu plan is in my head and will be on my blog soon!!

    Have great week

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you'd forgotten to fill in your menu until I read further on. Hope your Grandaughter enjoyed her party, 3 is such a lovely age. Those pasties look delicious.

    ReplyDelete