Tuesday 24 May 2011

Kitchen has finally arrived

 

Well, nearly all of it. We are short of 14 cupboard handles, plinths and I think something else that I can't remember at the moment. We should have had this delivery last Friday but they rang on Wednesday to say they were behind with deliveries so could they deliver Saturday. Hubby said they could if it was delivered before 1.00pm as we were going out. No, they could not deliver before then. Rescheduled for Tuesday. Hubby rang Monday to see what time delivery due to be told we have you for a delivery on Wednesday!   They rang him back to say okay, will deliver Tuesday. So it's finally arrived with missing bits on order to arrive, who knows when! Hubby will be rather busy this weekend fitting cupboards. We will get there in the end.

Treated myself to a lovely silver bangle today from the charity shop I volunteer in. It only cost me £2.20.

It was in it's original box and the box had a little card inside with the web site of the jewellers. I had a quick look at the site before leaving for work. Could not see the bangle I got on the site, then again the little card in the box said something about 2005 so the bangle will have been bought a few years ago. Similar bangles were selling for £70.00 - £90.00. I'm very pleased with my dainty cheap/expensive bangle.

1 comment:

  1. Now that's what I call a bargain, and so pretty too. Glad the kitchen turned up and hope it's not too long before the missing bits are with you. At last, I'm able to comment again, I've been having problems with certain blogs all week. More problems with Blogger.

    ReplyDelete