Sunday 3 April 2011

Menu Week 04/04/11






MONDAY - Fish fingers, wedges, peas or beans

TUESDAY - Tuna & mascarpone sauce on pasta with homemade garlic bread

WEDNESDAY - Pork in a sauce over rice

THURSDAY - Creamy Pesto Chicken, potatoes, roasted tomatoes and peas

FRIDAY - At parents for tea

SATURDAY - Chicken/Tofu Fajitas

SUNDAY - Toad in the hole, Roast potatoes, vegetables and onion gravy






                                           Happy Mother's Day to all you mums out there.

Not posted for a few days. Been very busy with having the grandchildren staying this weekend. It is the first time we have had both stay and it has been lovely but hard work. My daughter No1  is sleep deprived and was shattered as the 8 month old baby is terrible at sleeping. So I suffered a sleepless night, along with everyone else in the house except hubby who retreated to the downstairs computer room at the far end of the house. He's not daft is he? Daughter No1 rang today saying she slept solidly for 14 hours and felt a lot better for it. The things we go through for our kids.

So I have not had a relaxing Mother's Day, quite the opposite but an enjoyable one. Daughter No3 has been very helpful all day asking all the time if there is any thing she can do for me. Daughter No2 has done my hair for me (she's training to be a hairdresser) because she knows I hate doing my own hair and I find it really relaxing when she does it for me. I find it so relaxing I always start to nod off. Hope you all had an enjoyable day too. Until tomorrow, Bye.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely mum you are, I remember the sleep deprivation very well and it's horrible, so I expect your daughter was really pleased to have a full night's sleep. How nice to have a daughter training to be a hairdresser, I hate going to the hairdresser's so it would be really handy to have a family member I could call on. It sounds like your daughter No3 is very thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete