Friday 5 August 2011

I have a fig!






My first and only ripe fig. I have had my fig bush for over five years now and it always produces plenty of figs each year but they usually drop off or rot on the plant. This one survived so I picked it today before I forgot about it and left it to rot. I shall eat it tomorrow, maybe with my breakfast. Looks like I'll have to wait another year now to see if we can do any better , there are no more figs left on the bush now.

Well, I did my voluntary shift at the charity shop this morning and I shall be going to work shortly to do a night shift then that's me done with work for three weeks! Yippee! Every year I take three weeks off in the summer holidays and I LOVE IT. The only problem is having to go back to work and get back into working a night shift but I will cross that bridge when the time comes. So roll on 7.00am Saturday morning and that's me done.

Have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment