Monday 25 July 2011

Menu Week 25/07/11






MONDAY - Roast pork, yorkshire puddings, veg, potatoes (did not get around to having this yesterday)

TUESDAY - Roast chicken, salad, pesto pasta, homemade coleslaw and garlic bread

WEDNESDAY - Chicken stirfry and noodles

THURSDAY - Italian meatloaf, roast potatoes, vegetables and gravy

FRIDAY - Fish in butter sauce, mashed potatoes, carrots and peas

SATURDAY - Lasagne, wedges, salad and homemade garlic bread

SUNDAY - Not sure yet as may go out for the day so maybe a quick pasta dish

Kept to the budget today but did not bother to take any pictures today because I went shopping later this afternoon and by the time I arrived home and saw the time I thought I'd better get it all put away and get dinner started. I though I might go over budget today with buying extras for my diet but I did okay.

Me and diets!!! Always starting one and never get very far with one!!! I am now trying the  http://www.dukandiet.co.uk/  I have seen good results  on another blog I follow. The blogger has lost a lot of weight. It will be harder for me because I don't eat meat, only fish and shellfish. So for the next 3-7 days I eat just protein, nothing else. Today I had omelet with cottage cheese for breakfast. Cottage cheese with prawns with an oat bran muffin for lunch. Smoked haddock and poached egg for dinner and a fat free yogurt. I have been stuffed. No hunger at all today. I must buy some tofu this week because I don't think I will be able to cope with so much fish. So here I go again, trying another diet. Lets see how far we get with this one.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the diet, I should really start one myself, I've put on loads of weight recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Menu for the week sounds wonderful. Have you got room for one more? Hope this diet works for you. I have every good intention but can't yet start in earnest.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhooi,,
    Wow,, This is very nice, beautiful and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete