Thursday 8 September 2011

Just a quick one

Sorry I've been a bit crap with blogging this week. I love blogging but I think you can get a bit carried away with it so made myself not blog or read blogs this week so I could actually get some work done around the house. I would have come on tonight but I got caught up in doing myself a CV and it took me hours! Got so fed up with it I have saved it until tomorrow and shall check it through then.

The freezer challenge is going okay but I know I shall have a lot left to try and keep cold whilst I defrost the freezer. I usually fill my insulated shopping bag with food and then wrap the rest in a quilt and then hurry with bowls of hot water to defrost the freezer before anything starts to thaw.




This was a bowl of assorted cake and muffin oddments I dug out from the freezer to use up as a dessert. We had these warmed with custard and very nice they were. Hopefully shall be back tomorrow. Until then, night night.

3 comments:

  1. Blogging does take up a lot of time. I'm always trying to cut down on the number of blogs which I read, and then I end up finding new ones to add to the list. The trouble is that there's so many good blogs out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jam with cake and custard is nice - we're trying to cut down the puds here but it's not working.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree, you can get carried away with blogging, its addictive !

    ReplyDelete