Tuesday 27 December 2011

Aah, bliss

Aah, peace and quiet, bliss. Had a lovely busy Christmas. House full for the last two and a half days. Eight for Christmas lunch and 12 for Boxing day lunch. House looked like a bomb had hit it when I got up this morning! We had a fun night though.Waved goodbye to the family this morning then Hubby and I had a blitz on the house. All I plan to do now is chill! I'm going to laze around all day, read my new cook books and snooze. We shall eat leftovers as I am doing no cooking today then it's to work tonight to do a night shift.

Welcome to my new follower Anita.

See you all tomorrow : )

5 comments:

  1. So glad you had a good Christmas - this house still has visitors. I'm going to tackle the kitchen later!
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you've had a wonderful Christmas. We're eating leftovers too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its leftovers all round !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't beat having visitors but it is always good to have your house back to yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I hope you have managed to have a good rest. Sounds like youre house was a busy house at christmas time.
    I know what you mean about having to be in the right frame of mind to lose weight. I was given a box of M&S continental chocolates this afternoon!. I would like to discipline myself & have 1 at a time! instead of all at once!.
    When you are wanting to. Just give me a shout. Look forward to seeing your cookery creations XX

    ReplyDelete