Saturday 12 November 2011

Sorry not been posting

Shall resume shortly. Not at home at the moment. Took myself off on my own for some thinking and sorting time. My heads not into blogging over the last few days. I'm in a little rented flat on the coast and it's lovely only having to think about myself but I do miss my family but I need this time to sort my head out. Normality will resume shortly so don't give up on me yet, please. : (

PS thanks for following my new followers. Much appreciated.

8 comments:

  1. Take care Karen. Hope you are sorted soon. No chance of us giving up on you. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope alls ok with you, sometimes things do need sorting.

    Take care and thank you for sharing your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope everything's ok, Karen. I'm sure the sea air will blow the cobwebs away and allow some thinking time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you're doing exactly the right thing Karen.

    Get plenty of fresh sea air and space, then you're be fighting fit to return.

    God bless.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'll be here on your return. Take care.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your kind comments xx

    ReplyDelete